Experience: 1 year
Language: portuguese and english
# Skill Description
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - L2 engineers need to have MCSA or equivalent practical experience.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - L3 engineers need to have MCP or equivalent practical experience
• Knowledge of anti-virus software - Functional knowledge of MacAfee and other vendors/AV software
• Project Management - Ability to manage small scale projects
• Operating Systems - (Linux, Windows, Solaris) Hands on OS level administration experience. Predominantly a Windows environment
• WSUS and Windows patching - Experience with Patch management and validation
• Knowledge of SQL dB - Understanding and troubleshooting abilities
• ESX and ESXi management - Strong understanding of ESX and related virtualization flavors. Configuration and management of small and medium environments.
• Monitoring Tools (Solarwinds) - Management and enhancement
• Troubleshooting skills - Strong platform, infrastructure, network management & troubleshooting skills
• Other Good to have skills - DNS, Firewall, ActiveDirectory, RDP, Telnet, Putty,LDAP
• Scripting for Windows - Ability to create scripts allowing automation
The scope of work that is expected to be performed is:
This is 24 x 5 support based in various regions of the globe to facilitate around the
clock coverage globally. Current size of the supported fleet is ~4000 Windows servers including
both physical and virtual servers at roughly 1200 sites globally.
Deliverables are listed in this document and are to include:
• Windows patching
• AV patching (various flavors, McAfee, AVG, Symmantec, etc.)
• Server hardware health monitoring
• 3rd party software update/patching (i.e. Java, Adobe Acrobat, etc..)
• Disaster recovery of the SCADA servers (not to include WindSCADA software
• Management of the ESXi Virtual Host
• License management
• Remote support tools
• Backup job verification
• Windows firewall management (via local OS or through AD GPOs)
• User management
• WCSN domain admin
• WSUS and AV (SEPM + potential for McAfee) patching server support
Daily activities generally include working on tickets from Service Now for issues and incidents. Weekly and monthly activities include proactive items such as patching as requested. Other items such as detailed troubleshooting are required in some cases or problem management as well.
Note: No location defined yet.
Send your desire salary with resume to email@example.com